Friday, June 24, 2011

Grim's

I've been trying to limit myself to only eating out once a week. It's been hard not only because it's the easiest way to lure friends out to hang out but also because there have been a plethora of new restaurants in the Seattle area. Earlier this week, I went to Grim's on Capital Hill, which is advertised as "steam punk meets silent hills". Not quite sure what it means but I loved the vibe of the place. Inside there were a couple rows of reclaimed old fashioned cafeteria tables, the kind where the stools are attached on a swivel head. It's pretty easy to lose your balance on the stools so I can only imagine what would happen after a couple drinks!



I've heard from various people that they have really good grilled cheese sandwiches so that's what we ordered! I didn't get a chance to take pictures of the food but no worries, I'll be back there soon enough to document. I know all the new restaurants are using mason jars but I still love seeing them.
Grims
I'd definitely come back to try the other menu items and people watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment