Thursday, May 6, 2010

sorry blog!

for not posting in ages! I haven't done anything blog worthy lately (or at least I think so) so I'm sharing a few things that I've bookmarked but never posted about. One of them is a blog called They Draw and Cook.

Here is a recent example of the type of stuff they post on there.

I just love this illustration! It reminds me of the drawing style of the Little Golden Book series that I read when I was growing up. In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, here is a cover of one of the books.


I am also crazy addicted to Design*Sponge. Specifically the before and after pictures. I wish I had the design eye that others have. It's hard to tell that it's the same room! I think everyone has the same dream of buying an old run down house and flipping it to something amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment