Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Full Circle Farm

I guess I never shared the farm that is supplying my CSA box. I ended up going with Full Circle Farms. It seems like a reasonable price, delivers to my door and I can change/preview the weekly selection online. They also allow me to swap out any of the fruits/veggies that I don't want. I even had a service rep call me after my first box to see how things went and if I could give them some feedback. My next box is this coming Monday and this is what I have coming:
Spinach, Arugula (which I swapped out for green onions), fingerling potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, lettuce, bell peppers, cucumbers, mangos (which I swapped out for pears), white peaches, strawberries (which I swapped out for green beans) and valencia oranges. It's going to be great to get my new box on Monday. I am excited for my peaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment