Tuesday, September 14, 2010

bullet points

the fastest way to update my blog!

  • got a promotion at work, yay!
  • took a vacation to California, San Fran and Santa Monica
  • slowly working my way through Rosetta Stone-Spanish (it's hard!)
  • got some spiffy new running shoes (tentatively going to run the Jingle Bell Run 5K in December)
  • made some green tea macarons (they were amazing!!)
  • brought tickets to the season opener of the Vancouver Canucks (!!! So excited about this)
  • got a crock pot and made delicious hoison pulled pork
pictures and real posts to follow soon!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, CONGRATS on the promotion!

    You will be far more prepared for your trip to Spain, language-wise, than me. I wish I had the commitment to do Rosetta Stone!

    I hope you love your new running shoes - fall is the perfect time to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete