Sunday, October 24, 2010

oh hot water

So far, this has been the worst month out of the year for me. In the back of my mind, I keep thinking, it can't get any worse than it already is. Friday night, I did a Crewcuts roll out, crashed at 7 am and got up 11. Bummed around the house (cleaned and watched a lot of soccer) then I went out for about 2 hours shopping with a friend. I got home ready for a hot shower and bed (call me lame but it's really hard to recover working from 9pm-7am!) I stand in my shower waiting for about 5 mins waiting for the water to heat up. Thinking, hmm, it normally doesn't take that long for it to heat up, I jump back into clothes and go check out the hot water heater. No pilot fire. GREAT, one more thing to add to my awful month. 45 mins on Sunday + $350 lighter, I temporary have hot water. I still need a part to fully fix my water heater but I'm crossing my fingers that I can avoid that for at least a couple more weeks. 2 days without a shower really makes me wonder how people go a whole week camping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment