Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ballard

I had to drop my car off to get an oil change today and I decided to take a walk through Ballard instead of waiting in dealership. Since I normally don't go to Ballard to browse, I discovered so many cute little boutiques! I had no idea there was a Dolce Vita store in Seattle! Everything in the store was 25% off and I found a really great pair of flat sandals for only $45 but I decided to put it down (though I may go back for it tomorrow...) Since it was a fairly slow day in the neighborhood, I was able to chat with many of the store owners and ask if I could take pictures inside.
DSC_2797

DSC_2798

DSC_2800

I found a really great mid century modern furniture store but the owner didn't want me to take pictures :(

This little paperie was hidden inside a candle/jewerly store. I loved all the party invites and decorations they had inside
DSC_2801
DSC_2802

Then I went to Flour bakery and got myself a macaron and a sparkling lemonade. I spent the rest of the afternoon reading my Rick Steves Paris guide (!! Paris!!)
DSC_2803

No comments:

Post a Comment