Monday, January 4, 2010

addicted...

to TV ON DVD. When I was sick earlier this week, it was the only thing that kept me sane. Do you know how hard it is to eat when your nose is all stuffed up? swallow, breathe and next bite. Luckily, I had a new show to keep me company. It took me a couple episodes to get into Big Bang Theory and I might start tuning in this season (or at least pick up the next season on dvd). When I was done with that, I moved on to Gossip Girl (fashion eye candy!) and rewatched the last season of How I Met Your Mother which is hands down my favorite show on air. I can watch that show over and over again and not be tired of it.



Next on my watch list I have Ugly Betty, Pushing Daisies and Kitchen Confidential which I've seen before but it's Bradley Cooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment