Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday

It's harder and harder to come up with 5 things that I want. I'm staying away from anything clothing related becase I'm going to try this year to not buy any pieces of clothing. Unless something I own desperately needs replacing, I'm going to shop in my closet. My closet is always a mess and I have a small pile of things that still have tags on them. I truly don't need anything clothing wise.

1) Ork City Print

I saw it in a store in Ballard and it looks nice framed. I need more "art" to hang on my wall.

2) Lowel Ego Light

I keep reading about this light on other food blogs. Just looking at before/after pictures, it seems to make a huge difference.

3) These cute checkered cupcake liners


4) Chuck Season 2


5) Vacation!! This is Bondi Beach in Australia.

1 comment:

  1. I have that Ork poster! I got one in teal and found a frame at Goodwill. Painted it, spent about $30 on a custom mat and its hanging in my entry way now. I love it!

    I wasn't able to find a frame big enough to show the SEATTLE title, so I hid that part behind the mat. I think it looks fine though - and anyone from around here knows what city it is!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete