Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pine State Biscuits

I saw Pine State Biscuits featured on Diners, Drive-in and Dives and was sort of tempted to go. It was the raving reviews on Yelp that pushed me over. I think had it not been featured on tv, I wouldn't have picked this place to try. I love biscuits but fried chicken is not my thing.
Pine State Biscuits
First of all the place is small but very cozy. Just a few tables but a huge bench outside for people to eat their food.
Since there was already a line out the door, I had plenty of time to decide what I wanted to try.
IMG_0018
I think in reality I should have tried one of their specialities but I went with the Mcinsley with the fried chicken, mustard, honey and pickles. It was super messy to eat so no pictures of the yummy sandwich. I'm glad I decided to try PSB, I'd definitely come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment