Saturday, December 4, 2010

Toulouse Petit Breakfast HH

Whoever came up with the idea of breakfast happy hour is a GENIUS. Unfortunately it only runs Monday-Friday when most people have to work but it does start a personal day off with a bang :). Toulouse has everything on their breakfast menu (with a few expetions of pricer items with crab but even then at $9) for $6. I've been told that their caramel french toast is "the bomb" and their bengiets are pretty good too. I'm really more of an eggs benedict person so I was torn between the french toast and their classic eggs benedict. Luckily I went with 2 other friends and we decided to splurge...we each got our own dish and split the caramel french toast AND bengiets. I mean come one, when were we all going to be free in the morning of a work day again? It was well worth it. The french toast truly was amazing. Sweet but not too sweet and light and fluffy on the inside. I've never had bengiets before but I can say that they were delish esp with the espresso anglaise dipping sauce that came on the side.

IMG_0019



I forgot to take pictures of the bengiets before we attacked it, better luck next time I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment